CodeDevils isn’t your traditional club. We have a focus on reaching out to students who attend ASU online, though traditional students are also welcome! Our members can find folks to join a hackathon, build something cool with tools they’re curious about in a group setting, compete in online coding competitions, ask questions about coursework, network, attend any of our special events or just generally shoot the breeze. Our goal is to create a community for students changing their lives from all over the globe!
- Spring 2021 important dates — Session B dates have changed
- Fulton Schools Tutoring Center opens January 19
- Year-end: A time for reflection — Betty’s Career Tip
- Apply to Venture Devils before January 2 and turn your idea into reality
- Sign up for Innovation Quarter sessions happening through January 8
- Join EPICS Online
- The Polytechnic School invites you to the Fall 2020 Innovation Showcase on December 4
- Join us at Commencement and Convocation events, December 14
- Attend the FURI/MORE Virtual Symposium, November 20!
- Register to participate in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Professional Ethics Induction Ceremonies, November 17 and 19
- Sign up to participate in the next Devils Invent: ASU/Devex, November 13–15
- New resources for School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering for online students