Things are heating up in both the classroom and outside. To avoid the heat, be sure to check out the Virtual Tutoring Center offered by the Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers. The Virtual Tutoring Center are open this summer through the end of Session B. Visit us from wherever you are online, Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.– 4:45 p.m. Arizona time (excluding holidays).
- Fulton Schools Virtual Tutoring options — Tutoring Centers have moved completely online
- Evaluating job offers — Betty’s Career Tip
- Spring 2020 session B starts March 16
- Success Nights @ Tooker Special Events
- Enroll in the online summer course — Ethics of Technology Entrepreneurship: Autonomous Vehicles
- Apply to ASU Venture Devils and transform your idea into a reality — deadline February 28
- Win your share of $50K via ASU’s Amazon Alexa Venture Challenge — apply by March 31!
- Finish strong in Spring 2020 session A and get ready for session B to start March 16
- Look out for employment scams — Betty’s Career Tip
- Attend the Veterans Virtual Career Fair, March 4
- Take time for yourself: A study tip from the Fulton Schools tutors
- Fulton Schools Tutoring Center weekend hours