Things are heating up in both the classroom and outside. To avoid the heat, be sure to check out the Virtual Tutoring Center offered by the Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers. The Virtual Tutoring Center are open this summer through the end of Session B. Visit us from wherever you are online, Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.– 4:45 p.m. Arizona time (excluding holidays).
- Spring 2021 important dates — Session B dates have changed
- Fulton Schools Tutoring Center opens January 19
- Year-end: A time for reflection — Betty’s Career Tip
- Apply to Venture Devils before January 2 and turn your idea into reality
- Sign up for Innovation Quarter sessions happening through January 8
- Join EPICS Online
- The Polytechnic School invites you to the Fall 2020 Innovation Showcase on December 4
- Join us at Commencement and Convocation events, December 14
- Attend the FURI/MORE Virtual Symposium, November 20!
- Register to participate in the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Professional Ethics Induction Ceremonies, November 17 and 19
- Sign up to participate in the next Devils Invent: ASU/Devex, November 13–15
- New resources for School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering for online students