Things are heating up in both the classroom and outside. To avoid the heat, be sure to check out the Virtual Tutoring Center offered by the Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers. The Virtual Tutoring Center are open this summer through the end of Session B. Visit us from wherever you are online, Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.– 4:45 p.m. Arizona time (excluding holidays).
- Always in learning mode — Betty’s Career Tip
- Attend Fulton Diversity Difference Series workshops
- Join us for Devils Invent: Drone Defense, October 23–25
- Learn about graphic information technology careers with the GIT Industry Panel Discussion
- NAE Grand Challenges for Engineering Speaker Series: A Coming Greenwar, September 22
- Get ready for the Fall 2020 Fulton Schools Online Career Fairs, September 15–16 and October 2
- Got a new venture? Apply for ASU Innovation Open to earn up to $100k in funding by October 31
- Apply for an undergraduate research opportunity with FURI by October 21!
- LinkedIn profile 101 — Betty’s Career Tip
- Electrical engineering advising updates
- New first-year students and transfer students: Attend these Fall Welcome events August 14 and 18!
- New graduate students: Attend virtual welcome events August 17–19!