Things are heating up in both the classroom and outside. To avoid the heat, be sure to check out the Virtual Tutoring Center offered by the Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers. The Virtual Tutoring Center are open this summer through the end of Session B. Visit us from wherever you are online, Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.– 4:45 p.m. Arizona time (excluding holidays).
- Finish the fall semester strong!
- Help improve the online education experience and earn up to $90
- Make It Happen — Impatience is a Virtue, October 4
- Keep up your hard work as session A ends and session B begins!
- Register for upcoming Virtual Career Fairs in October
- Maintain school-life balance — Betty’s Career Tip
- Make It Happen: Hear from Marcus Kennedy, leader of Intel’s Gaming Division, September 17
- Apply for undergraduate research funding with FURI by October 22!
- Tips for virtual career fair success — Betty’s Career Tip
- Apply to be an Online Peer Mentor
- Get ready for the fall semester!
- Benefits of professional membership — Betty’s Career Tip