Fall 2019 session A is wrapping up on Friday, October 11, 2019, and session B begins Wednesday, October 16, 2019! Make sure you have these important dates in your calendar.
Session A (Thursday, August 22, 2019–Friday, October 11, 2019)
- Complete session withdrawal deadline: Friday, October 11, 2019
- Final exams, classes end: Friday, October 11, 2019
Session B (Wednesday, October 16, 2019–Friday, December 6, 2019)
- Classes begin: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Last day to register or drop/add classes: Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Course withdrawal deadline: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Veterans Day, university closed: Monday, November 11, 2019
- Thanksgiving Holiday, university closed: Thursday, November 28, 2019–Friday, November 29, 2019
- Complete session withdrawal deadline: Friday, December 6, 2019
- Final exams, classes end: Friday, December 6, 2019
Get familiar with the academic calendar
The academic calendar is an important tool for dates and deadlines you need to know. You can access this calendar a couple of ways in My ASU.
For the full academic calendar, click on View Full Calendar under the Academic Calendar section.
If you’re enrolled in classes, under My Classes, a calendar icon will appear next to the instructor’s name. Click on the calendar icon and the drop, withdrawal and complete withdrawal deadlines will appear for the particular session of the course.