The Fulton Engineering Career Center is here for you. Peer career coaches and professional career counselors are just phone call, email, or video conference away for one-on-one discussions. Peer coaches are engineering students who have been trained in career coaching and can answer many of the questions you may have.
Check out the 24/7 online career-related tools that deliver career content.
- Fulton Engineering Career Center website – a gateway to ASU’s engineering career resources, including recorded workshops.
- ASU’s Career Services, which serves the larger ASU population, has online live chat advisors and many webinars available online.
- Sun Devil CareerLink – find internship, new graduate and experienced professional postings. Go to My ASU > Campus Services > Jobs & Careers > Sun Devil CareerLink. Set-up saved searches, upload your resume, and apply to opportunities. Learn about companies that recruit ASU students and alumni.
- GoinGlobal – a great search engine to find opportunities in the US and abroad. Found in the Announcement section of Sun Devil CareerLink. Set-up saved searches, find companies you never knew existed across the global.
- Optimal Resume– Access Optimal Resume on the Announcement section of Sun Devil CareerLink. Build a resume, submit your resume for review, use the practice interview tools.
If you can’t make it to campus for our Engineering Career Fairs held in spring and fall, do apply to Sun Devil CareerLink postings leading up to these events. Also consider attending the next national Virtual Career Fair on June 19 hosted by Chatty Jobs, which is not affiliated with ASU.
ASU will be hosting our own STEM Virtual Career Fair in fall 2014.
Engineering Career Center
Facebook: Engineering Career Center, Arizona State University
LinkedIn: Engineering Career Center, Arizona State University