Beginning Monday, August 20, 2018, the Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers are offering an additional 32 hours of tutoring per week! Visit the virtual tutoring page for steps to access virtual tutoring for select Fulton Schools courses this semester and to view the tutor schedule.
Fall 2018 new hours (in Mountain Standard Time):
- Monday–Thursday 9 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- When you access Virtual Tutoring you will be routed directly into Adobe Connect and placed in the appropriate center automatically (be sure to DISABLE pop up blockers)
- Fulton Tutoring provides free, drop-in tutoring and services are first-come, first-serve. Questions will be received in the order they are submitted and are entered in the queue system as if you were physically in one of the Fulton Schools Tutoring Centers on campus. If you are consistently experiencing increased wait times, please contact FultonTutoring@asu.edu.
- Make sure you are accessing Virtual Tutoring using VPN or the ASU network and you disable pop-ups!
- Mac users: If you are having issues accessing Virtual Tutoring from your computer, check out this blog with steps to take to get connected.