The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Early Career Talent team invites you to a virtual event series kicking off Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
Hear from Amazonians across the business, including recruiters and former interns, and get answers to the questions you’ve always wanted to know, including:
- The Amazon interview process and what you can do to start preparing now.
- Where and when to apply for internship and full-time roles.
- The types of tech and non-tech jobs they hire.
- The AWS culture and core values, including diversity, inclusion and equity.
- After the event, recruiters will hold a Q&A session and reach out to you with relevant internship and job opportunities.
AWS Early Career Talent 101
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
2–3 p.m. MST
Register to attend