The Fulton Schools Career Center will host our Virtual Career Fair next week. A really strong elevator pitch can get you noticed by employers at the Virtual Career Fair. My Peer Career Coach team took the time to write out some examples of their elevator pitch in order for you to prepare for the Fair.
- Considering Mechanical Engineering Online?
- Register for the Ethics of Technology Entrepreneurship: Autonomous Vehicles summer course
- Career advancement strategies — Betty’s Career Tip
- Introducing the elevator pitch — Jessica’s Career Tip of the Week
- Passion for entrepreneurship and an itch to build something? Learn more about the MSIVD program February 10
- Sign up for the Virtual Women of Color STEM Entrepreneurship Conference, March 23–25
- Attend the Spring Fulton Diversity Difference SafeZONE event, February 9
- Apply to Venture Devils by March 1 and turn your idea into reality
- Check out the Call for Code Virtual Hackathon presented by IBM and CGI U, February 5
- Make It Happen on Fridays!
- Check out the top student ventures at ASU Innovation Open, February 5
- Get ready for the Spring 2021 Fulton Schools Online Career Fairs