ASU is proud to offer you an easy way to keep track of your career planning through Handshake, the ultimate career network that brings together students, alumni and employers.
Handshake offers many exciting features, including:
- Personalized job and internship recommendations based on your major and interests
- An easy way to register for and attend career fairs
- Managing your applications and interviews with top organizations
- Scheduling appointments with career advisors at any location or virtually
- Access to career information and tools that will support you throughout your entire time at ASU
- A mentor database to connect you with professionals
Get started by completing your profile, uploading a current résumé and selecting your career interests.Trouble making an advising appointment? 1) Login to Handshake with your ASU email address. 2) Under Your Profile under Education, pick your education level (Bachelor, Master, Doctorate), college (Ira A Fulton Schools of Engineering), and major; 3) and, under User Settings on the Account tab, pick School year (Freshmen-Alumni).
If you have been using Sun Devil CareerLink to keep track of résumés and job applications, please revisit your account and download all of the documents you wish to keep. Sun Devil CareerLink will not be accessible after Friday, June 30, 2017.
We are looking forward to continuing to help you with your career every step of the way. In between class, studying, hanging out with friends, participating in clubs and extracurricular activities, just remember that your future is calling. Answer it with a Handshake.