Start with ASU Online
The application process for online programs begins with ASU Online. Simply enter your contact information in the “Let us help you get started” box, and an enrollment coach will walk you through the application and admission process. Once you’re admitted, an academic advisor in your degree program will help you through graduation.View the Fulton Schools Admission Criteria
To complete the application process, follow these steps:
- Go to the Degree Programs page of the ASU Online website.
- Click on the degree in which you’re interested.
- Select the term for which you want to apply and click “Apply Now.”
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee ($65 for undergraduate, $70 for graduate).
- Request to have your official transcript(s) mailed to ASU. Official transcripts must be mailed directly to Undergraduate Admissions by the records office of the issuing institution(s). ASU does not accept transcripts delivered by hand or fax. Please have your previous academic institution(s) mail your official transcript to the appropriate ASU mailing address:Admission Services
Arizona State University
PO Box 870112
Tempe, AZ 85287-0112