The Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering are pleased to announce the Fulton Schools of Engineering Study Abroad Scholarship for 2016–2017. Scholarships in the amount of $500–$1,000 will be awarded to eligible students participating in an ASU Study Abroad program.
To be eligible for a Fulton Schools Study Abroad Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled and participating in an undergraduate Fulton Schools of Engineering undergraduate academic plan
- Minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 3.0 preferred
- Financial need preferred (according to the FAFSA)
- Apply to one of the study abroad programs listed on the ASU Study Abroad website
- Preference for Fulton Engineering exchange, faculty directed programs and Global Intensive programs
- Two application periods a year: September 8, 2016, and February 1, 2017 (note: September 8 deadline will cover Spring and Summer 2017 programs)
Apply here! Students will choose their major, and select the Fulton Schools of Engineering Study Abroad Application.
Scholarships will be awarded once students have been accepted and have confirmed enrollment into an ASU study abroad program. Your completed application must be submitted by September 8, 2016. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.