- Login using your ASURITE username and password to access the online application.
- Apply to all scholarships for which you meet the qualifications.
- FAQs and tips for completing an effective application are available on the scholarships website.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2016 @ 11:59 p.m.
Do you have scholarship questions? Check out our scholarship FAQ page.
Do you have other questions or want someone to review your application? Contact Nicolle Sánchez, scholarship coordinator, at email@example.com or 480-965-9306 to schedule an appointment.
ASU scholarship listings
- Available to all ASU students through the ASU Scholarship Office.
- Go to students.asu.edu/scholarships
- Use the “Scholarship Search portal” tool to narrow your search.
- Deadlines vary, ASU Scholarship Application Portal deadline is February 1, 2016.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Learn more at students.asu.edu/financialaid
- You must file a FAFSA every year to be eligible for need-based scholarships.
- ASU priority deadline for FAFSA filing is March 1, 2016.
International Student Information: Visit students.asu.edu/international or call 480-965-7451.
Questions? Need help with your application? Contact Nicolle Sánchez, scholarship coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-965-9306